Who We Are
is an e-commerce website for parents and educators looking for good reading books and workbooks for their young children. Many of our books are planned and written by professionals and educators in the Early Childhood industry. Books written by reputable writers namely Joy Cowley, Lynette Evans, Evelyn Davidson, Janine Scott and more.
These writers contributed to many best-selling books and series, which includes Storytellers Series, Brain Bank and many more...
- Our local writers are...
- Dr Muhklis Abu Bakar, NIE Assistant Head of Malay Language
- Scroll Malay Reading Series: A themed based series written to support curriculum planning for mosque and Malay preschools.
- Prof Joyce Aw Guat Poh, NIE Assistant Head of Chinese Language
- Parachutes Chinese Reading Series: A series that excites young minds with its lateral writing style.
- Ms Jean Sng, former Dean of PAP Community Foundation
- Virtues Series: A series of 24 books to compliment the Social and Emotional Development (SED) curriculum in Preschools. Currently adopted in Living Sanctuary Kindergarten.
- Mrs Koh Hwee Choo, Principal of Jurong Calvary Kindergarten
- The Phonics Series: 12 books written to support English Language in the Kindergarten.
Please take some time to browse, read the synopses and make your preferred choices. Starting at $3.00 a book, you can create your child's own library of interesting reads.